Marabug Marabug.... Fly Away Home :)

Join us as we travel to China to meet our daughter and bring her home.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Halloween


Hi there,
I thought I would post some photos of our little Marabug in costume. Halloween was a blast. Mara was pretty bored with the whole door to door thing. I took her around with her entourage of family members. While daddy manned the door (sorry for the pun). Mara was thrilled to play in her Uncle’s big shoes, so much more fun than receiving candy. All the more for mom and dad!

Earlier in the day Mara and I spent some time trick-or-treatings in the mall with her cousin where she dressed up as a little parrot, thanks to some quick thinking. :) Happy Halloween eyeryone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi les
i still check your blog and love seeing the picures. hope you enjoyed the candy! maybe we can meet with the kids again soon.
kim

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee, your daughter is gorgeous, luv the hand painting shot, amongst many others....and your wife is gorgeous! You are indeed a lucky man.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY New Year from France,
I love the pictures. Elle est trop jolie Mara. Cécile

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home